DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

1 Week after Surgery

Well it was a week ago today......  Everything has been going well and as expected.  I think the worst part has been the gas pain.  Otherwise I've been pain free since day 3 after surgery.  I've been out to the store several times since Sunday and each trip gets better.  Although they still wear me out.  I've taken the dogs for a walk around my apartment complex several times and boy does that wear you out completely. 
I'm eating mostly Greek yogurt, Popsicles and protein pudding.  I have no cravings for food nor am I hungry.  I can only tolerate about a half cup of food at a time and it takes me about 1 hour to eat it.  If you eat it faster you get more stomach gas and that is very unpleasant.  The biggest challenge is getting enough water in to keep yourself hydrated. You need to sip the water you can't just take a big drink so it takes longer and you must be careful not to drink more than 1 cup an hour or your stomach will get upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment