DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's all done..

Surgery went well.  I have the hardest part behind me.  My new baby stomach is very angry as it did not like being cut up.  I've been keeping down clear liquids only.  This will go on for a few more days.   Thursday after surgery and Friday morning saw a lot pain related to the gas they use to blow up your abdomen with.  By Friday after noon all of that seemed to be gone.  The pain is not to bad.  I get sharp little pains when ever I put something in my stomach water or whatever.
I have also learned not to drink from a straw as that increases the amount gas bubbles you get.
I'm going to be trying chicken broth at some point today and hopefully that will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment