DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 3 after Surgery...

It's been 3 days since my surgery.  Everyday gets a little better.  I have had to break down and start crushing my pain pills. They really hurt when I swallowed them whole.  This is because of the swelling and irritation of the esophagus.  During the surgery they also do a scope down the esophagus and there is a lot of manipulation and this irritates everything.  Anyway the crushed pills go down much easier.
I was very happy yesterday I was able to keep down a tablespoon of Greek yogurt.  The first non popsicle item I have had.  This morning I was able to get 15 grams of protein with my crushed pills.
The wonder slim products are great as you can make a 1/2 cup pudding or a 1 cup of liquid shake.  I made the pudding and was able to get it all in.  I make sure to take small bites and eat it over an hour.  There will no longer be the fast meal.  You have to eat slowly so as not to upset your stomach.  I had to buy baby spoons and forks to eat with so that I get little bits.  Those work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment