DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

7 days to go

Well, 7 days to go.  I had my pre-operative appointment yesterday so am already for the day of surgery.  I'm very sick of the protein shakes but have finally gotten my shipment of Wonderslim puddings.  The chocolate marshmallow is great with only 60 cal and 12 gram of protein. Whats nice is that the calories are low enough that I can 2 of them and get 24 grams of protein. Just as good has a protein shake.
I've lost 19 pounds with the pre-surgery diet and have dropped a clothing size already. Good thing I only have 4 more days of work to go.  I didn't want to have by new work clothes until after surgery.
The most frustrating thing this week has been dealing with my medical leave paper work and the company that manages our leaves.  It used to be so much easier when it was just handled by our HR department.  So hopefully I won't be faxing and filling out forms on the day of surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment