DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

14 hours to Surgery

I can't believe that I have made it this far.  Tomorrow is surgery day and I'm very excited.  I have to admit 6 months ago i never thought I would make it this far.  2 weeks ago when I started the pre-surgery diet I was sure I would be starving and have fallen off the diet.  But I realized on Monday that I wasn't really hungry and I found myself forgetting to have my shake.
I had to set my clock to remind me to have a shake every four hours during the day.
I cleaned out the house and refrig this weekend and got rid of everything I could no longer eat and I have stocked up on items for the first two weeks.  Sugar free Popsicles, chicken broth with extra protein, new whey liquid protein and of course protein shakes.
I have lost 24 pounds since I started the pre surgery diet so I know I'm ready for surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment