DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

12 days to go

So I've been doing this one lean/green meal day and protein shakes for the other two meals and snacks pre-surgery diet since Monday. On Monday my weight was 349lbs yesterday I was down to 338Ib.  11 pounds in 5 days wow.
The protein shakes last about 3 hours and then I start getting shaky and weak feeling especially if I've been really busy at work running around.  I started adding New Whey Liquid protein to my water to give me a little extra protein so I wouldn't have that sudden drop every three hours.  That has worked well.

I came up with this idea of freezing my soy milk for the shakes instead of using ice cubes.  However that did not work out as well as it should have.  I found these great ice cube trays at the dollar store, yes I know.  Anyway the milk froze very nicely but I'm having a lot of trouble getting them out of the trays as the trays are just breaking.  I'll be buying regular heavy duty trays when I go to the store next.  Good thing I'm only out a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment