DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Monday, April 8, 2013

10 days to go.

I have now been officially following the pre-surgery diet for 1 week.  I have lost 17lbs.  Yes I'm starving.  I would have traded both of my Dachshunds today for a chocolate bar and a large pizza.  Instead I had a protein shake with some sugar free chocolate syrup.  I'm still eating every 3 hours as I get weak and dizzy.  I started making my protein shakes with Greek yogurt and that adds an additional 12 grams of protein. That has helped a lot.
I have also started using my baby fork and spoon to eat with.  Boy just doing that slows you way down.  Only small bites fit on the fork and that helps you take longer to eat.  I have also stopped drinking any liquids 30min before, during and 30 min after my real food meal.  That helps me fill up on the protein more than I would if I was also drinking an 8oz glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment