DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Friday, March 29, 2013

21 days to surgery....Photos

I'm starting the 21 day count down to surgery day.  Just seven days until I start the 2 week pre-operation diet. The pre-operation diet is very simple and consists of a protein shake for breakfast and lunch and lean meat (chicken or fish) and green vegetables for dinner.  For snacks you get to have more protein shakes.
I decided to make it easier on myself and started having a protein shake for breakfast every day this week.  I will start adding the lunch shake as well on Monday.  This will be easier on me then just starting the full on diet next week.
My biggest challenge will be the sugar.  I love sweets and deserts.  To help myself with this I have ordered a high protein sugar free pudding (wonder slim product).  I have tried several of the high protein products and have found a few that I really like.  My favorites so far are all the wonder slim products. 
21 days and counting;
Weight: 348lbs
Size 28W pants, 30/32W top, and size 10 shoes.
The thing I hate the most: having my picture taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment