DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Diet changes pre surgery

The hardest part of this whole road is making the lifestyle diet changes.  Now I have to admit that I'm addicted to food, sugar and Coke Zero.   These three things have always been my challenge to weight loss.
Since I was 10 years old I have used food as a comfort source especially sugar.  As an adult I love to eat, who doesn't.  I just never seem to feel full until I feel like I could throw up.
I knew going into this that I had a number of issues that would need to change.  I have tackled them one at a time.
The first was the diet soda.  I drank anywhere from 2 to 3 liters of Coke Zero a day.  Once I got a soda stream machine I think the amount increased as I did not have the empty bottles and cans to count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment