DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Monday, October 14, 2013

6 months after surgery

Well it's been 6 months since surgery.  It's hard to believe.  I keep thinking how people say having bariatric surgery is the easy way.  I hate to tell them it is so far from the easy way.  Your life and the way eat changes whether you want it to or not.  If I eat one bite to much I'm throwing up, I have tripled the number of pills I take even though they are all supplements.  You have to keep track of how much protein and water you have every day.  You actually have to set a timer to remind you to eat.  food doesn't taste the same as it used to.  I still am not able to eat salad, tomato soup, eggs and shrimp. There are things I think will be good that after one bite I never want to eat it again. 
While the benefits definitely out weigh the inconveniences it is far from the easy way out obesity.  I spend more time tending to and monitoring my weight and food intact than I ever did on any diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment