DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little frustrations.

So this week has been sort of annoying.  I have had an acne break out on my face, I haven't had that issue in many years.  I've also been very tired, nodding off while I'm working at my computer.  I called the doctor and she had me start Zinc and Vitamin E for the skin issues, she also told me to use Aloe gel on my face at night.  These three things worked with in 24 hours for the skin issues.  I was told to increase my protein shakes so I'm getting 90 grams of protein in plus whatever food I'm eating.  I'm hitting a period of rapid weight loss as I've lost 3lbs since Monday and need more protein to maintain my strength.  This morning I was a little weak and felt very depleted.  However after I had my morning shake I felt better.  I really notice that the mornings are tough if I don't get in that protein shake with in 2 hours of waking up.  Going for so many hours at night without having anything to eat really takes a lot out of you.  During the day I need to have something at least every three hours and that is pushing it.  I keep nuts at my desk to munch on along with my water.

I had to order a special pill holder/keeper so I can keep track of everything I need to take.  At least a lot of it is vitamins and not prescription meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment