DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Day in the life.

The morning starts with B12 and a blood pressure pill

Breakfast 0900- 30 grams of protein

1030 starts the first liter of water

1130 need a little stress reducing, 6 M&M's

1pm it's lunch time- another 30grams of protein

2pm starts the second liter of water for the day

3pm a little cinnamon coated nuts- 15 grams of protein

It's 4pm and I still have about 3/4 cup of water to drink to get my 2 liters in.

530pm- it's dinner time-14 grams of protein with a little carb

Whats left after dinner,  I could only eat the slider patty and half the bun.

7pm I needed a lime Popsicle as the slider was a touch spicy.  This is a mini one

8pm I start taking my Juice plus, Calcium and night time pills.  This will take me 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment