DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My first steak meal

I should have taken a picture.  It was one slice of a Fillet of Beef (would have been equal to 2 bites for anyone else) and a tablespoon of mashed potato's.  While it tasted great I was miserable afterward
 and for the rest of the night.  My stomach felt like I had pulled a muscle.  I was sore, still this morning but things have gotten better.  I will be sticking with ground beef and tender chicken for a few more weeks.
My biggest challenge is not gulping water.  I want to take a big drink and I know I can't.  It just doesn't seem the same when you have to sip it like you would wine.
And if I have to see one pizza commercial I may cry... I really am missing pizza.....  It will be a few months before I can have a few bites, 

No comments:

Post a Comment