DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Monday, August 5, 2013

107 days and counting

It's been 107 days since my surgery. Everything seems to be going smoothly.  The weight loss tally so far is 70lbs lost.  I'm told frequently that I don't look like someone who has had bar attic surgery.  Because I look healthy and do not have a grey sickly tinge to my skin.  I know may people start to look wiped out around the three month point.  But I'm very careful about following the rules of getting enough protein and water in everyday.  I also make sure to take my juice plus, B12, zinc, calcium, and iron.  These things are very important to keep you well nourished after surgery. But the protein and water are the highest priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment