DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this web site is intended solely for the use of the reader. It is not intended as a substitute for medical care by an individual's own health care provider. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for its use and acknowledge that the author/owner of this blog/website is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of this information. Consult your healthcare provider for advice relating to medical conditions, procedures and weight loss programs.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

8 months

Well it will be 8 months tomorrow since I've had my gastric sleeve.  Last week I bought my first pair of size 18 jeans which I still can hardly believe.  I can't remember when I was able to last wear a size 18.  Other changes include regular exercise for the last month I've been going to Bikram yoga 3 times a week and yes i have survived every session.  Although I will admit several of the sessions I did wonder if I was going to survive the torture chamber.  the thing that keeps me going is that I see people much smaller than me not able to many of moves or they have just as much trouble as I do.
I would go more often but I truly do need a day in between to recover my body.  It takes me longer to get the fluids in that I need the day of and the day after.
The biggest change is how much my life does not seem to revolve around when and what I'm going to eat next.  Food just does not seem that important.  I do notice that I graze more when I'm bored or not busy with something so I'm watching my self a little closer.  I am grabbing more fruit and not going for the crunchy high calorie snacks so that helps.  I've also found that drinking a cup of tea helps also.
 I think the worst thing is that I still see myself as being extremely obese,  I'm still very body conscious and when I look in the mirror I don't see that I've lost any weight.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    Amazing web site good article.

    ReplyDelete